Lovely Tennessee

Lovely Tennessee

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Priscilla's Babies Turn 6 Weeks

Chloe, Cole & Carter

Finally got a picture of all three together AND they are all looking at me.

Priscilla's babies turned 6 weeks old this week.  They are not really babies anymore.  They go off into the pasture everyday with everyone.  They love eating hay and grass from the pasture.  They even have started nibbling on grain.

Of course they still love to nurse from mama.  I think I may start separating the babies from mama so I can start getting some milk.

I don't really want to think about it but within the next few weeks I will be updating my website and putting these babies up for sale.  They should be ready to go to new homes within the next 4 weeks. I'm really hoping to find good homes for these kids, someone who will love them like I do.

For now, we enjoy spending time with them, giving them loves and watching them play.

Here are some cute pictures of everyone.

Chloe

Cole

Carter

Cole & his new buddy Claire playing on the bucket

Chloe & Carter playing

Cole & Carter

Carter & Chloe relaxing in the sun

Cole & Carter

Chloe up close

Carter up close

Cole up close, he NEVER stays still, he always wants to be close to the camera



1 comment:

  1. They are all so cute. I bet you will be glad to get back to milkin & havin goat milk. Sad when ya gotta sell but we both know thats how it goes... hope ya find wonderful new homes for them :)

    ReplyDelete