Lovely Tennessee

Lovely Tennessee

Friday, January 20, 2012

Priscilla is 3 months along.

Priscilla is 3 months along today.  She is doing wonderfully.  I have noticed some changes in her.  She is eating lots.  Every time I bring in hay she goes at it crazy, like she is starving.  She is also becoming extremely friendly.  All my goats are friendly but since I haven't had Priscilla since she was a baby she is usually the last one to come looking for lovins.  She now is usually the first to come over for her pets and is starting to love to be cuddled and hugged.

As I have told all of you before, I have her babies from last year. Priscilla had two doelings Abby & Maddie.  We hope she has two girls again but are just really hoping for healthy babies.

Here are some pictures of her today, January 20th 2012 at 3 months along.  I took these pictures this morning to make sure she didn't have any extra weight on her from eating and grazing all day.  You can really see her baby bumps in the 2 bottom pictures.  I'm pretty sure she has 2 babies in her but possibly could have more.  Goats are known for having twins and triplets quite often.  Also for those that don't know, goats are only pregnant for 5 months so we are already more than halfway there.

Full view of Priscilla

Priscilla eating her grain on the milking stand

Priscilla eating alfalfa hay

Check back next month on the 20th for her progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment