Lovely Tennessee

Lovely Tennessee

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Jamie

Monday the 1st was Jamie's Birthday. He turned 43.
 
Drew, Jamie & Hailey
 
Usually we go out to dinner but Jamie just wanted to stay home.  The kids and I gave Jamie money for his present as he wants to buy a crossbow for hunting and I don't know anything about that to actually go get one.
 
We had a nice dinner and quiet evening at home.  I also made Jamie a cake. Yellow cake with chocolate frosting.  Yummy!!!

Jamie's birthday cake
 
We just put one candle on for him to blow out since 43 would of been too many.
 
I love you Jamie more now than the day we married.  You are my best friend and I love spending time with you.  Your the best dad and we are so thankful for all you do for our family.


No comments:

Post a Comment